HKU Faculty of Law provides a diverse range of postgraduate programmes to meet your academic or professional aspiration. We are fortunate to attract not only experienced lawyers who want to advance their career, but also students from other fields including the business and commercial sectors, NGOs, mediators and IT professionals. Our Master of Laws (LLM) and Master of Common Law (MCL) programmes enable students to get cutting-edge academic knowledge and hand-on experience in different areas of law. All Master of Laws (LLM) programmes are now accepting applications for admission in 2022-2023:-
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of Laws in Arbitration and Dispute Resolution [LLM(Arb&DR)]
- Master of Laws in Chinese Law [LLM(ChineseLaw)]
- Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation [LLM(CR)]
- Master of Laws in Corporate and Financial Law [LLM(CFL)]
- Master of Laws in Human Rights [LLM(HR)]
- Master of Laws in Medical Ethics and Law [LLM(MEL)]
- Master of Laws in Technology and Intellectual Property Law [LLM(T&IPL)]
- Master of Common Law (MCL)
Please visit llm.law.hku.hk for details and stay tuned for Information Sessions of individual programmes.
Application deadline: HKT 12:00 noon, Monday, 28 February 2022.